Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last shot?

Dear ____,

Just for the record, it still hurts. Every time I think about you or what I should have done differently. I'm sorry that I screwed up and that I continually nag you. I love you. I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry I'd do anything to have you back but you were my best friend and you don't even care about me anymore. I'm just a hassle. I understand you want to be cautious but screw cautious! I'm not an idiot. You belong to her now. You are happy and I get it. I just want my friend back. I can feel that everything you say is just to pity me. Just stop. Just care. Maybe not like you used to but care. I'm sorry things ended how they did and I'm sorry you could care less and I'm sorry that you are you and everything. Help me.

Emily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.