Monday, November 2, 2009

A day and a dream.

Clear as day. Most days are hazy and the light makes things warped. Daytimes lies. When people say clear as day I think something goes off in my head to be wary around them whether they see the irony in their words or not.



I had a dream that I swam really far down in the ocean. And I was terrified because deep, open water scares me. And there were tons of jellyfish all around me as I went down and they were stinging me. Then I got to the floor of the ocean. I started touching all their tops and they were smooth and soft and they all gathered around me. And I heald my breath the whole time.

2 comments:

Lodo Grdzak said...

Like that first paragraph a lot.

Teresa @ good-grace said...

wow... I have that same fear... and just reading your post actually gave me that sense of dread and panic.