Saturday, November 24, 2007

Point your finger around.

So you know how you feel when you find out that people have lied to you for a really long time? Yeah, it sucks. And what's worse is that the only one to blame is myself. And I realize that I lied to myself for just as long and I started to believe it. Now, I'm the one left with all the consequences. Life has a way of sucking like that sometimes. I guess it's my fault for falling for it. The only person we can ever count on is ourselves and when we can't do that, we get screwed over. So here's a piece of advice. Count on no one to do anything but yourself. Everyone else will lie to you but you have the power to not believe them. Live your life for yourself and no one else. Besides, no one makes it out of life alive anyways. Remember?

Emily

P.S. Everyone knows but you. So do you still think you want to know? It can't be good if no one has told you right?

No comments: