Sunday, January 20, 2008

To those who deserve it.

Dear ______,

I hate that he could have gotten away from you terrible people (if you could call yourselves "people") but because you made him screw up and he isn't getting anywhere, he's going to get caught. And we'll both be left here in this hell hole. If I can't make it out, neither can he. And I will do everything I possibly can to get you screwed a thousand times over. I hope your wasted, maggot infested body burns in a flaming, isolate hell. My hate for you, will ruin his chance of ever being happy. I wish I could stangle you and watch your eyes roll into the back of your head. I want you to die. You and all your friends. I blame pieces of shit like you who can't do anything but get high for the way that he is. The police will find him. How great will he be then? If only you knew his secrets. Our secrets. The ones never spoken for they are so dark, they could empty everything inside you. The ones only I know. Just the walls and I. If you knew those, it would change everything. Even you may have a soul, no matter how pitiful and lame it is. It's weak. And broken and used. Worthless. You couldn't handle it. I can. I have kept them inside me for years. A lifetime. They would destroy everything that's left of you. She asked me why I though I was so much better than you. It's because I am. I am so much stronger and better than you. You will die and the world will go on. Lives will improve with the loss of you. You are nothing. No one will mourn when I take away your very last breath. They will rejoice with the passing of a piece of shit like you. I hate you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone. If I could get away with it, you'd be dead in the next 3 hours.

Emily

No comments: